Generosity is addressed in 2 Corinthians where Paul says in Chapter 8, “But just as you excel in everything – in faith, in speech, in knowledge, in complete earnestness and in your love for us – see that you also excel in this grace of giving.” He goes on to say in Chapter 9, “Whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows generously will also reap generously. Each man should give what he has decided in his heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.”
Giving is an act of faith and an integral part of the worship experience.
The Stillwater Church of Christ provides a number of ways in which you can give that is most convenient for you.
- Ways to Give
- 1. Cash or check: Place your gift in the collection basket during our worship services on Sunday morning or evening.
- 2. Mail: You may mail your check (please do not mail cash) to Stillwater Church of Christ, 821 N. Duck St., Stillwater, OK 74075.
- 3. Bank auto-draft: You can set up a weekly or monthly automatic contribution by contacting the church office at (405) 372-7439.
- 4. Online: By clicking on the link below you may make a one-time or recurring gift by card or eCheck.
- 5. Mobile: Go to the app store on your mobile device and get the EasyTithe app. You may make one-time or recurring gifts via this app.